Friday, December 30, 2011

A writer and his books.

To you readers out there,

HI.

I'm GC Smith and I write. Fiction (novels, short stories, flashes) and poetry. I like reading. I like to read stuff others write. I like writing. I like reading my own stuff. But my likes don't suffice. I need readers who will like my stuff, That's why I've put two novels on Kindle for just .99 cents each. That's a small price that I hope will entice a lot of folks to read my books.

The books,

WHITE LIGHTNING by GC Smith

THE CARBON STEEL CARESS by GC SMITH,

are available through Amazon. Printed versions are $13.50, which is too much, I think, but I couldn't make them available any cheaper. Fortunately there's the cyber world and E-readers. So, if you have a E-reader and 99 cents or, better, 99 cents twice try one or both of my books. You won't be spending a lot and I think you'll enjoy the books. Give 'em a try.


GC (Jerry) Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment